sexta-feira, 6 de setembro de 2019

V.A - Love Emotions 70's Remember – Vol. 2


Faixas:

01. Stevie Wonder – All in love is fair
02. Roberta Flack & Donney Hataway – The closer i get to you
03. Michael Jackson – One day in your life
04. Bee Gees – Love so right
05. Diana Ross – Do you know whwre you’re going to
06. The Stylistics – You make me feel brand new
07. The Hollies – I’m dow
08. Morris Albert – She’s my girl
09. The Carpenters – I need to be in love
10. The Chi-Lites – Oh, girl
11. Nilson – Whitout you
12. Bread – Everything i own
13. Paul Denver – Rain and memories
14. KC and Shunshine Band – Please don’t go
15. Barry Manilow – Mandy
16. Linda Lewis – This time i’ll bee sweeter
17. Anthony and The Imperials – I’m falling in love with you
18. Denis Yost and Classics VI – Love me or love me alone
19. Maggic MacNeall – When you’re gone

Download

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário