quarta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2022

OL' 55 - Time To Rock'n'Roll - The Anthology - 2016



Tracklist:
   
    DISC 1:

    1.Diana
    2.Intro: Summertime Summertime
    3.The Iridescent Pink Sock Blues
    4.I Wonder Why?
    5.Almost Grown
    6.Think It Over
    7.Get A Job
    8.Doin' Fine
    9.Only Sixteen
    10.This Little Girl
    11.On The Prowl
    12.New Girl In School
    13.Skateboard Thrills
    14.Looking For An Echo
    15.Goodnight Sweetheart
    16.Outro: School Days
    17.(I Want A) Rockin' Christmas
    18.Little Saint Nick
    19.C'mon Lets Do It
    20.Teenager In Love
    21.My Right Of Way Frankie J Holden
    22.Chartered Accountant Blues Frankie J Holden
    23.Shout, Shout (Live)
    24.Be My Little School Girl (Live)
    25.High School Confidential (Live)
    26.The Wilde Man (Live)
    27.Roll Over Beethoven (Live)
    28.Pretty Little Angel Eyes (Live)

    DISC 2:
    
    1.Do You Wanna Dance? (Live)
    z2.Love Of My Life (Live)
    3.Caught In The Curl (Live)
    4.Stay (While The Night Is Young)
    5.(Feels Like A) Summer's Night
    6.He's Gotta Go
    7.Homework's Done
    8.Ruby Baby
    9.Living For Your Smile
    10.Comic Book World
    11.Time To Rock'n'Roll
    12.The Way To Fall In Love (Book II)
    13.Peek-A-Boo!
    14.The Fool
    15.Two Faces Have I
    16.Keep Your Hands (Off My Baby)
    17.Anywhere The Girls Are
    18.Boom Boom Baby
    19.Let's Have A Party
    20.I Live For The Sun
    21.Rag Doll
    22.Breakaway
    23.I'm Only Singing Rock'N'Roll (For You)
    24.He's Our Golden Boy
    25.Swingin' School
    26.Be True To Your School
    27.Surf's Down
    28.Looking For The Heart Of Saturday Night

2 comentários:

  1. Great, thank you. Nicovtn Holland

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Bom dia,obrigado por compartilhar,pode me informar a senha para descompactar?

    ResponderExcluir